- Complying Costarrican Condominium Regulation Law 7933.
- Contract negotiation with external providers.
- Constant inspection and evaluation of contractors to supervise the quality of the works performed in the condominium.
- Preparing paperwork for boards and assembly meetings.
- Perform operative reports for all owners to over see all projects and improvements occurring at the condominium.
- Implementation and monitoring of agreements promulgated in the annual assemblies.
- Preparation of the general budget and special budget for Condominium Annual General Meetings.
- Implementation and monitoring of approved budgets.
- Presentation of financial statements to the Board of Directors.
- Manage accounts receivable, accounts payable and investments.
- Coordination of payments for ordinary and extraordinary maintenance.
- Send out monthly statements to each owner.
- Supervision and interaction with independent auditors if necessary.
- Easy, transparent and efficient payment procedures for suppliers through a secure online banking platform, which will only be executed with the approval of the members of the board of directors. This ensures all owners 100% control of the destination of the condominium funds.
- Assignment of administrative and operational personnel in each project according to the needs of the client.
- Covering labor responsibility in accordance with the Costa Rican Law, acting as employer of each employee assigned to the condominium.
- Management of human resources assigned to each condominium project.
- Monitoring and evaluation of cleaning, maintenance and gardening personnel performance.
- Supervising all maintenance works of external providers according to the budget to assure that everything is covered throughout the year.
- Managing the on-site maintenance staff and the maintenance schedule to have the common areas in great shape.
- Supervising landscaping company to comply irrigation programs, fertilizations, weekly visits to the condominiums, among others.
- Managing landscaping crew assigned to the condominium who performs activities such as mowing, fertilizing, mulching, trimming, pruning, irrigation maintenance, leaf removal, planting and tree and shrub care.